We are dedicated to offering every young person the opportunity to realise their potential, ensuring that every young person is at the centre of everything we do.
Statement of Intent
We guarantee a personalised learning service; a place where young people and their families enjoy success every day, working in partnership at every level with our stakeholders.
Cranbury College is the cornerstone of support to the young people of Reading through:
a) A provision of services that make positive impact on the outcome for young people and the schools they attend, and that offer value for money.
b) Provision of a flexible, bespoke and enriched curriculum to meet the academic and vocational needs as well as health and wellbeing.
c) Teaching and learning opportunities that provide young people with literacy and numeracy progression alongside socialisation skills and preparation for next steps.
• Every decision, at every level of the organisation, is made with the aim of ensuring acceleration progress for every young person
• We aim to raise achievement in literacy and numeracy
• We have a specialist and flexible workforce with skilled and specialist staff at every level of the organisation
• We are an outward facing college and are genuinely inclusive in all our planning and actions
• Cranbury College always strives to offer the best service in a very competitive market
• All our spaces are safe, supportive and stimulating